This beautiful welcoming Parish Church at the heart of Solihull town is the natural location our sweethearts choose to have their big day; the guest list is full of their best mates and close family members.
Their guests along their mates are watching on the happy pair leave the church for photos.
The church is medieval, dating from the 13th century. The Church, dedicated to St. Alphege, is a large cruciform structure. It is the only medieval cruciform church in the Diocese of Birmingham and one of only four in the historic county of Warwickshire. It has undergone several alterations during the centuries. The church was enlarged by Sir William de Odingsells 1234 to 1295 a local man from Olton.
The chancel, and a vaulted chamber and chapel dedicated to St Alphege. The top section of the tower was constructed in 1470, the spire collapsed in 1757 and was rebuilt to reduce the height the current spire is 57.34m. The stain glass windows are something worth a visit and finding out the history of the windows it’s a beautiful church